Wednesday, November 30, 2016

The Next New Thing

I think the newest cool thing that has just come out is "Facebook Live." People are live broadcasting big events and moments in their lives. Big events that happen, when people are there, are able to go live and share their times with their facebook friends.

I also really enjoy the snapchat geotags. I think it is so amazing that you can go different places in the world and those tags you can put on your photos are only available there.

I think within some time, people will be able to be represented by holograms so it will seem like 2 people will be able to meet together in a more physical form. When I was growing up, I never thought that there would be any video chatting, now its completely normal. This will be so interesting so watch develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment