Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Social Networking Sites

Wow! Social Media is so flippin' cool these days!!!

Let me start off with Facebook.... I was a long time Facebook hater for awhile. I feel like a few years ago it lost its *sparkle* but now has returned due to all of the other types of media you are able to share on it. I look at Facebook for most of my news now.

Twitter and I have a love hate relationship. I used Twitter for years and towards the end of my usage I felt like I was always trying to think of witty tweets that would make people think I was funny. I finally deleted my twitter (due to avoiding a certain someone, of course) and it took me about 1 month to finally stop thinking in tweets! Que Pena! I am not back on due to this class but trying to avoid going back to my original twitter addiction.

Instragram is probably the best platform out currently for making a image for yourself. You are able to carefully curate your profile kind of like an art piece if you want to. I like the platform, the photo editing software, and honestly it is just easy to use.

Snapchat may be the newest and possibly soon to be the most popular. I think the fact that you can keep people updated on your daily life instantly and they can watch it whenever/wherever they would like is amazing. The filters, the geolocations, and the new news stores! So amazing!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I don't think Facebook (when I originally made it in 2012) was as famous as it is now. It feels like we are getting better at interacting with others in so many ways now. From being able to watch news, sports, music, etc. It's a place of endless possibilities. Great read btw

    ReplyDelete